Friday, March 25, 2011

dunia kecil

1)I was shocked knowing that this blog was discovered by someone from studied here, and when i adked her how do she found it, she said that from her ex neighbor blogs.haha..what a small world
2) When i was having my breakfast in USM for a conference, i was smiling to a women sat at the table in front of me. When suddenly that person came besides me and asking my name, where i come from, i was like errr...why do u ask so much questions,, and i keep on trying to remember her name, but then she told me.yeah i am not good at remembering names. wow, she was my classmate in primary school,pheww,such an old friends, the last time i saw her was during my time in primary school. i never thought i'd meet with anyone i knew for that conference since that was the last day of the event.
3) There also friends that i met who was my junior in secondary school but now,he's my senior in U's..haha. I love it when people still wanna get connected, and i hope that those who know me will still be in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment